Saturday 5 November 2011

Standard Vanilla Cupcakes

It has been a while, apologies, hope you like the new banner.

This is just a basic post to get us started and a post I've been meaning to do for a long time but never got round to doing and that is the standard vanilla cupcake.  This recipe can easily be changed around different flavours (apart from milk chocolate), you can use this sponge recipe for lemon, orange, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, white chocolate, lime, coconut, almond, peppermint etc....




Vanilla Cupcakes -
5oz lurpak butter (at room temp)
6oz self-raising flour
6oz caster sugar
x3 eggs
1tsp vanilla essence


Method:

  1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl or food processor and whisk/blend until it becomes a batter type texture.
  2. Pour mixture into cupcake cases, 1/2 filling each case and cook on 180'C for 15-20mins.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Nice to see you back! I think this is pretty much the recipe I use - it never lets me down! Think I need to have more of a play around with different flavours though, I like the sound of the ones on your list :)