Friday 4 March 2011

What a saving!

Hello new followers, I hope you like my blog!
This is another fashion related blog but expect some baking ones as soon as my 24PCS icing piping nozzle set arrives!
Healed Brogues: Primark - £12
(Topshop - £60)
Lace Skater Dress: Zara (TRF) - £30
(Topshop - £50)
Total saving of: £68!!!!!

I thought this outfit was a big student absolute bargain, it is a Topshop outfit without the Topshop prices!  Since Topshop has become a lot more expensive with the rise of VAT I've become more attuned to finding bargains and you all can too!  All you have to do is go rooting through the shops, and if not then the internet is an amazing thing and Zara updates their collection every Monday, their clothes are better quality, cheaper and if you are tall like me it saves you visiting the forever shrinking 'Tall' section of Topshop.  Zara is a Spanish company so is naturally tailored for tall Spanish women and that is why their trousers are wonderfully long!  If you don't have time to pop in to town visit their new ZARA UK website.  Unfortunately Primark is not online yet but hopefully it will be soon as Zara and Hennes&Mauritz have been the most recent chains to jump on to the digital bandwagon it should pressure them a bit more.
I hope this blog was useful for any students who read my blog posts! Have a great weekend everybody!

12 comments:

Laura said...

Love Love the dress! :)

Natasha cooks cakes and bakes said...

why thank you Laura, if you want to get this dress grab it quickly from the TRF section in Zara, stuff flies off the shelves in there! Have a great weekend. Best wishes, Natasha x

Unknown said...

you look lovely and sweet! such a nice colour :)
thanks for following, im def following back!

http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Oh the brogues are nice and only £12 too! Thanks for letting me know about the headbands in Primark :) I'm gonna have to go there this weekend and pick up some bargains!

Have a good weekend :)

xxo

Mary Bergfeld said...

The outfit is lovely and at least one of my daughters would love those shoes. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Orla Lorenza said...

love those shoes, cant believe they are from primark! xx

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

I really love this outfit, and the shoes! I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too!
xx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

Tess said...

I'm in love with those brogues, I might have to take a trip to Primark! x

I Live For It said...

Adore ur dress!

So happy I stumbled on your blog, it's fantastic! Following you now. ;)

I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza

s j m w e l l said...

love this dress and the brogues! i brought myself a pair last week :-)
i've started shopping round more after the prices in topshop and everywhere going up so much, found quite a few bargains!
p.s- just followed you, love your blog

www.sjmwell.blogspot.com

xx

Essie said...

God, I absolutely love Zara.
There's one right around the corner of my flat and I swear there's a magnet inside that is seriously attracted to me.
Great outfit.

www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Such a romantic dress! Love how you put together your outfits. Great sense of style!
xox
Marusya V
http://crashingred.com
p.s. fancy following each other?