Ingredients: lunch time portion for one
- 1/2 courgette
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 medium spice red chili
- 1/4 cucumber
- Handful of spinach
- 1/2 tin of chick peas
- Dash of home made honey and mustard dressing
- Add the spinach and chick peas in to your lunch box
- Using a standard cheese grater, grate 1/2 a courgette (or more if you really like courgettes) in to the box
- Chop up your red and green pepper, red chili and cucumber. Add to the box and cling film the other halves of for another day
- Drizzle some home made honey and mustard dressing on top, close the lid and shake the box around so all the ingredients are mixed.
NB: make sure you keep your salad in the fridge!
If you want to use this salad for a dinner/party, or buffet dinner just times the ingredients by how many people are attending. For four people you would multiply all the ingredients by four, so you would have x2 red peppers, x2 green pepper, x2 tins of chick peas, x2 medium spice red chilies, x1 cucumber, x2 courgettes and a big handful of spinach.