Friday 22 April 2011

Easter Menu Tag Game!

This morning I received an invitation from the lovely cajunlicious blogger, Jessica, to take part in an Easter menu tag game!  I feel privileged that she chose me to be a part of this game; it will be exciting to see what other bloggers come up with too!
The aim of the game - Each person that is tagged is to come up with 5-10 suggested MENU ITEMS for EASTER. You have to upload these entrees, appetizers, desserts, or whatever you think would make a lovely Easter dinner/lunch from your previous posts with the photos, and link them back for the recipe.  After doing this, link it to 10 bloggers for the invitation to do the same! 
LETS PLAY!
Cream of Butternut Squash and Chili Soup - served cold - starter sized portion.

Pork Medallions in a Lemon and Herb Crust, served hot, with salad and sweet potato chips (optional)

Pea and Ham Soup - served hot -main sized portion.

Spring Themed Chocolate Butterfly cakes 


After Eight Cupcakes - perfect for the end of a night; don't eat them until after eight though.


I am inviting to play this game - 
Lucy @ The Kitchen Maid
Linda @ My Kind of Cooking
Mary @ One Perfect Bite
Teresa @ A Blog About Food
Yadi @ Shop. Cook. Make
Mango Cheeks @ Allotment 2 Kitchen
Shahana @ Me n My Apron
Amy @ Amy's Dinner
Caroline @ All That I'm Eating
Amuse Bouche @ Amuse Bouche


Hope that you can all find the time to participate, it's just a bit of fun :)
Have a lovely Easter weekend everybody!

4 comments:

Harija said...

Great tag and have a great Easter weekend!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your choices all sound wonderful, Natasha. I can't wait to see what the others come up with. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Caroline Taylor said...

This is a great idea, I think I'm a bit late for it now! Oh no!

Marguerite said...

Lovely menu and blog! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for following! It's so nice to meet you!