Tuesday 1 March 2011

my eBay win!

             I just won this amazing icing nozzle piping set today, after three days of bidding I finally got one for a smashing total of £13.00 with free P&P!
I got it from this seller called sugarcraftsupplies on eBay, they have plenty of baking stuff going for cheap online.  I'm really looking forward to icing with this new set, I cannot wait for it to arrive.  As soon as it comes expect this blog to be bombarded with cake decorating related blogs.  God bless eBay.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooh I'm after a icing piping set! I've had the hummingbird bakery cookbook for a couple of years and I've only attempted a couple of recipes. I'm wanting a decent icing pipe before trying out any other recipes! I hope your set is as good it looks! Looking forward to the cake decorating posts!

xxo

Mary Bergfeld said...

This was a lovely win. I'm new to your blog and originally stopped by to look at your recipes. Unfortunately I couldn't find them. So, I decided to browse through your earlier entries while I was here. I really like your blog and will be back often. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Natasha cooks cakes and bakes said...

Hello Lisa, you should bid for one on eBay if you are interested in buying. The ones in the shops are extortionately priced. I look forward to your blog posts, btw I am now following you.

Hello Mary, I am pleased that you like my blog, I've just had a brief look at yours and those cinnammon roles look divine. I shall definitely be visiting it more often, I am now following you.

All the best, Natasha Green.

Abi (Adventures in Cake) said...

ooo, looks like fun!